|Interest: Naturalistic and historical||Description|
|Type of route: T||- Passable on foot.
- Recommended in spring and summer.
- Poor signage and possible points where the path is less obvious.
- There are rest areas not equipped.
- There are no refreshment points or water supply.
- On the way there are difficulties due to the slippery in case of rain in the previous days
- Emergencies ethno-anthropological: Mine Siele
- Emergencies naturalistic: Abetaia with white fir present as species spontaneous.
|Difficulty level: E|
|Track length: 11 km|
|Difference: 400 m|
|Excursion time: 3 h ( excluding stops )|
|Edited by: Adio Provvedi and Elene Rocchini||Updated on: february 2014|
Point of interest along the track:
Please follow and like us: