|Interest: Historical - Archaeological||Description|
|Type of route: Ring||- Passable by mountain bike and on horseback.
- Passable in every season.
- Warnings in place insufficient.
- On the way there are difficulties due to cross the road to vehicular traffic and from the bottom at times slippery.
- There are rest areas equipped.
- There are no water supply points.
- There are scenic spots with views over the rock of Orvieto.
- Along the way or in the immediate vicinity are:
B & B.
|Difficulty level: E|
|Track length: 6 km|
|Difference: 336 m|
|Excursion time: 6 h more stops|
|Edited by: Paolo Bellocchio||Updated on: 19 May 2015|