|Interest: Naturalistic, scenic and historical||Description|
|Type of route: Ring||- Praticable walking, mountain biking and horseback riding.
- Praticable all year.
- Sufficient signage
- There are areas equipped rest.
- There are points of supply water and refreshment (bar and restaurant).
- There are no particular difficulties.
- Viewpoint the Paglia Valley and Mount Amiata.
- Emergencies ethno-anthropological: Trail of the Bandits and Village of Carbonaio.
- Facilities didactic exhibition: Cava of Bianchi and Astronomical Observatory of Monte Rufeno (both must contact first if you want to visit).
|Difficulty level: E|
|Track length: 13,5 km|
|Difference: About 400 m|
|Excursion time: 3 hours and 30 minutes excluding stops|
|Edited by: Adio Provvedi and Elena Rocchini||Updated on: February 2014|
Point of interest along the track:
Please follow and like us: